What is Stendra?
Stendra (Avanafil) unwinds muscles and expands blood stream to specific territories of the body. It is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).It is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase inhibitors that also incorporates Tadalafil (Cialis), sildenafil (Viagra) and vardenafil (Levitra).
It is the first and only FDA-approved drug for erectile dysfunction that can be taken as early as 15 minutes before sexual activity.
How does Stendra works?
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where the penis does not solidify and grow when a man is sexually energized, or when he can’t keep an erection. At the point when a man is sexually invigorated, his body’s typical reaction is to build blood stream to his penis to deliver an erection. By controlling the compound, Stendra serves to keep up an erection after the penis is stroked by expanding blood stream to the penis.
Without physical activity to the penis, for example, that happening amid sex, Stendra won’t work to bring about an erection.
Different medicines can influence the expulsion of Stendra from your body, which may affect how Stendra lives up to expectations.Try not to bring this drug with whatever other item that contains Avanafil/Stendra or other comparable medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or pneumonic hypertension, (for example, sildenafil, Tadalafil, vardenafil).
Do not take Stendra, if:
- Take nitrates, regularly endorsed for chest pain (angina), as this may bring about a sudden, perilous drop in blood pressure.
- Use street medications called “poppers”, for example, amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate
- Are susceptible to Stendra or any of the fixings in STENDRA
It is very important to tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Have or have had heart issues, for example, a heart assault, sporadic pulse, angina, or heart disappointment
- Have had heart surgery inside of the most recent 6 months
- Have had a stroke
- Have low circulatory strain, or hypertension that is not controlled
- Have a distorted penis shape
- Have had an erection that went on for over 4 hours
- Have issues with your platelets, for example, sickle cell pallor, various myeloma, or leukemia
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, an uncommon hereditary (keeps running in families) eye sickness
vHave ever had serious vision misfortune, including an eye issue called nonarteritic front ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Have draining issues
- Have or have had stomach ulcers
- Have liver issues
- Have kidney issues or are having kidney dialysis
- Have whatever other restorative condition
The measure of solution that you take relies upon the quality of the prescription. Additionally, the quantity of dosages you take every day, the time permitted in the middle of measurements, and the time allotment you take the solution relies upon the medical problem for which you are utilizing the medication.
The dosage of this prescription will be distinctive for diverse patients. Stendra can be taken with or without nourishment. It is normally taken just when required, around 30 minutes prior sexual action.
Take after your specialist’s requests or the directions on the label.
For treatment of erectile dysfunction (as required):
Adults—at first, 100 milligrams (mg) as a solitary dosage, close to once per day, taken 15 minutes prior the sexual movement. Your specialist may conform your measurement if necessary. However, the measurements is typically not more than 200 mg once per day.
Contact your specialist or look for crisis therapeutic consideration if your erection is agonizing or endures longer than 4 hours. A drawn out erection (priapism) can harm the penis.
Store at room temperature far from dampness, warmth, and light.
Side effects of Stendra:
The less serious side effects of Stendra are:
- Redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest
- Headache, mild dizziness
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, or sore throat
- Diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach
- Back pain
Whereas, the serious side effects of Stendra are:
- vision changes, sudden vision misfortune
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden listening to misfortune
- Heart assault side effects – chest pain or weight, torment spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sickness, sweating
- Agony, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs
- Shortness of breath, swelling in your grasp or feet
- A dizzy feeling, similar to you may go out
- Penis erection that is excruciating or endures 4 hours or more
- An intense hypersensitive response to this medication is uncommon. On the other hand, get restorative help immediately if you see any side effects of a genuine unfavorably susceptible response, including: rash, tingling/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), serious unsteadiness, inconvenience relaxing.